nuffnang


Thursday, April 7, 2011

recently

using laptop now and don't have sougou pinyin,
thats why type in english...
yesterday just updated my blog,
but i feel like its not enough,
i was missed out many things....
few days ago,
chat with my classmate through E1 group,
since that day i felt that im one of the class,
but next week,
our class E1 have to spilt into 2 class 
just because of too many people...
x sampai hati leh!!!
I WANNA STICK WITH E1
secondly,
finally my mum ask me to take license....
huuray!!!!
what my feel???
excited,happy,finally my dream come true
few more months,
I CAN DRIVE!!!
just now get raba in bus and
stupid darling said wanna fetch me to college,
he want be my driver,
its sweet,
but wasting his time and petrol money,
i just told him i can drive myself....
anyway,
thanks for caring ^^
since peguin changed his job,
he was very busy,
less sms,
less oncalling...
nevermind,
he said want earn money for me,
give me a better life,
if he said so,
then i just trust him and wait for that moment....
now,
i just want get my license
then graduted at INTI,
after 4 yours,
i want get a good jod high salary
afterthat i can depends on myself,
buy a house for my mum,
i can buy any branded without looking the price tag,
and i wish i can get a better lifestyle....
can i???
i must work hard and hard and hard......

No comments:

Post a Comment