nuffnang


Monday, May 23, 2011

phone call

today fa hiao,
don't why feel like wanna write this post in english,
maybe want to improve my english kwa....
today watched Fast Furious 5 with Shin Hwa at ioi mall,
quite nice movie but I still fell asleep,
missed out some excited part :(
i wish that he sit beside me on that moment and pull my head towards him,
but its just only a dream,it won't happen in real life.
night,video call with alicia,
suddenly my hp rang and i pick up the called with a damn big sound heartbeat,
it a unknown called, i wish that is SOMEONE.
when i answered it and the fella talked,
his sounds really fimiliar with him
and i keep asked "who are you?who are you?",
finally he said he is peter.WHAT THE HELL!!!
yesterday do body scrub after that my sister put tatto for me and i quite like it









nice leh??!!haha
i wish that i can put a real tatto on my leg and backside
but i scare pain....
this week going to have computing and malaysian studies test
somemore i not yet finish my general studies assignment which have pass up on this Friday.
OMG!!!how how how???
feel not enough time and i really no mood to pick up a book and study on it.
tomorrow i must have to start my revision,
after thursday test then continue with my assignment,
if not i really going to fail my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment