nuffnang


Thursday, September 9, 2010

thanks li win

cause private wont be more important then normal gf rite??
 private gf like...everything muz be hidden...muz not let his gf know...
 then cannot be wif him when his gf around
 like this surely you unhappy
 if you say i am wrong...then tell me wad would private gf be
thanks li win...
thanks for your support
thanks for accompany me
thanks for explain the different between private gf n normal gf
thanks for the stress
but you want me to choose between you n him
it was cruel for me
no matter how cruel is it
i must make a decision
LI WIN,I CHOOSE YOU
without you,
i think now i'm still confuse
i really feel like wanna gantung diri
my heart ask me to accept
but my brain ask me to reject
i know i should reject but i not dare to tell him
i dun1 to lose him
i forget how he hurt me
i forget how cruel was he
i remember how sweet we are
i remember he hug me tightly
i remember the warmness of his lips
i remember how tender he treat me
i remember all the good of him
i know i shouldn't be like this
because of love
because of my heart
not all the things in our life we can control it
i promise you,
i wont let myself suffer
i will treat myself good
i will learn to be selfish
thanks li win,
my best friend O(∩_∩)O~

No comments:

Post a Comment