nuffnang


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my dearest zi mui

my zi mui got alot leh...
kar leng la,brenda la,yumiko la,alicia and many many more...
this few days,i can feel that yumiko and alicia look like unhappy...
i duno what can i do,when i saw your blog i feel that im useless
i cant help u when u in bad condition or situation,
i cant hear your sorrow,
i even duno what u happened without blog....
luckily got blog,
blog let me know what u happening,what your feel...
i respect u when u dun1 to let me know something,
u dun1 me worry about u,u wan me feel happy,
i know....
when i see stage stage stage i feel scare,
i see dont take the life away i lagi scare...
i really scare about it...
but i respect u,u still my zi mui...
chill girls~~
i will beside with u all
when u need me,u call"may foon"i will fly to u
when u need ear,im here
when u need a shoulder,im here
no matter what u wan me to do,
i will try my best to get for u,
because we are zi mui,best friends...
REMEMBER!!!!
I ALWAYS BEHIND YOU TO PROTECT YOU,
GIVE YOU SUPPORT...
IM HERE!!!
if got any grammar mistake
sorry ya
u know my english not very well 
at least u un then enough la

No comments:

Post a Comment